bjdawg

Default How to print a certain part of the document

I am new to Microsoft word 3000. Previously I was able to highlight what
portion of a document I wanted to print and only get that portion printed.
Can someone tell me how to only print to right portion of document.
Doug Robbins

I am not sure about word 3000, but in all the versions to date, in the
FilePrint dialog, click on the "Selection" radio button to print just the
highlighted (selected) text.

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.