Drew

Default What functions can Word use to make a form interactive?

I would like to design a multipage form, on one of those pages it will have
address labels. I would like word to ask the user with a prompt for each
piece of data, then use that data to fill in multiple places in the form.

Example: The 'shipper name' field needs to updated on two address labels, on
the oubound shipping form, and the inbound shipping form.

Drew

My question is exactly how do I prompt the user for one piece of info and use
it to fill out multiple locations. I've tried to use the ask function, then
ref a bookmark, but I havn't been able to get it to work.