Shawnzee

Default Avery 5309 Name Tents

I use MailMerge frequently to make NameTents that are used in classes that
are taught by my organization. The template allows for one-way printing so
that, when the tents are folded, only the speaker can see the name of the
person seated. I'd like to be able to print them so that the person sees the
name tent as a seat assignment as well as allowing the speaker to recognize
the person seated. Does that make sense?

Anyway, I want to be able to use this template along with clip art on file
as well as (eventually) Access.

Can anyone help me?
--
Shawnzee
Doug Robbins

Use the ability to rotate text by plus or minus 90° in the cells of a table

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP