Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Mockingbird Mockingbird is offline

Default How to overlap textboxes so the contents of both are visible?

I would like to write titles in which a word or phrase slightly overlaps
another word or phrase yet both are visible. I see this technique in titles
for magazine articles and would like to duplicate it for scrapbook pages. I
can place a picture in the background, wash it out, and place text over it,
but I have been unable to do the same with text.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Jay Freedman Jay Freedman is offline

Select whichever text box is "in front" of the other. Right-click an
edge and pick Format Text Box. Set the fill color to "No fill".

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman