Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
sarahLEW sarahLEW is offline

Default How do I keep the "show/hide" from coming on?

Every time I go to type in one of the tables I've created, the "show/hide"
comes on, adds a second page and takes me to page 2 when I need to type on
page one. Needless to say, all the little marks it includes are very annoying
as well. The "show/hide" comes on all by itself. I don't press/click any
special keys or anything. How do I get this to stop! It is very time
consuming and annoying.