Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Criminal Defense Attorney Support Criminal Defense Attorney Support is offline

Default Legal pleading line number font

When I use the Legal Pleading Wizard the page comes up with the line numbers
in 9 font. I need 12 Font and cannot find how to do this. I must use 12 Font
in the body of the test, transferring from single spaced to double spaced.
The text doesn't match. I'm frustrated, because most of the work I do is in
WordPerfect and that pleading program is easy. I have to use Word on
occassion. How do I fix this, or can I?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout

The line numbers used by the Legal Pleading Wizard are not Word's built-in
line numbers (which use the Line Number style) but just ordinary numbers in
a text box anchored to the header. View | Header and Footer, click in the
text box and select all the numbers, and format them as required.

http://word.mvps.org