Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
volpine volpine is offline

Default Trying to post a resume which the site says must be in PDF format

I am new to this cumputer world. I have a resume typed up and saved in my
doc.file which i used the word processor. I am trying to post the resume to a
site which says must be in PDF. I tried copy/paste but when i viewed all the
resumes later on I did not see mine. The site had , what looked to me as a
regular e-mail form with their address superimposed, a subject space, and
then a space for writing. My laptop has Windows Vista. Adobe9.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

In order to create PDF files you need the full version of Acrobat (not
merely the reader), the Word 2007 PDF add-in (for Word 2007 obviously), or a
third party Acrobat clone application such as PrimoPDF.