Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Derda Derda is offline

Default 2007 word spelling

I am using a trial version of 2007 home and student. My spell check and
grammer check are not working. The word 2003 I have, the spell check and
grammer are not working now either My term paper is due Monday.... Help
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Greg Maxey Greg Maxey is offline

I can't spell either. Do you have a dictionary?

--
Greg Maxey/Word MVP
See:

Derda wrote:
I am using a trial version of 2007 home and student. My spell check
and grammer check are not working. The word 2003 I have, the spell
check and grammer are not working now either My term paper is due
Monday.... Help

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Greg Maxey Greg Maxey is offline

Go ahead and depend on a spell checker for the accuracy of spelling in a
term paper. If you're lucky the stupid won't be punished.

--

Derda wrote:
I am using a trial version of 2007 home and student. My spell check
and grammer check are not working. The word 2003 I have, the spell
check and grammer are not working now either My term paper is due
Monday.... Help

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Derda Derda is offline

No this is turned into the writing center for review a minimum of three times
before it is turned paper is due by 5pm. I am at school by 8am, so the need
corrections are done the more corrections I make before they do, save times
and helps them out. For your information I have never received less than a B+
on any term paper, essay, or research paper. I also have written my Master
entrance thesis for graduate school. Which has been reviewed by all
instructors in the writing department to eliminate as much questionability of
grammar an individual may have who will be reviewing it for my acceptance.
So, no I don't rely on it I use it to eliminate as many errors as possible so
the writing center will take the time to review it.