Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Kraftsims Kraftsims is offline

Default Setting default fonts/sizes

I'm using Word 2007. New to this version, used to Word '97.

I'm wanting to set the default font and size of the font for each document
that opens. How do I do that?

I also have this hunch that there are so many features that I just don't
know how to leverage the power of. One in particular, not even sure what it
is called, but where you can set the look of the docuement for bullets,
spacing, size of titles, that kind of thing. I guess it would be general
formatting for a specific document?

I've not been trained on these abilities. Is there any kind of online
video/training that is available?

Thanks