O. Hardin

Default Using Back Arrow when hyperlinking - multiple documents

I do lots of hyperlinking sometimes down through 7-10 documents. With Word
2002 (XP), the back arrow on the Web Tool Bar disappears after moving back
through a single document. How can I link down through multiple documents
and be able to use the back arrow to back through same documents. Is there
something that can changed to allow backing up through multiple documents?