Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Oztaurus

Default I can't save my customised toolbars

I want to customise my menus and toolbars in word. i can make the changes ok,
but they don't stick. I have tried selecting the "save in Normal.dot" or in
"Document 1.doc" or "Doc1.dot" or the working file name. When I open them
again - I am back to the standard toolbar options. ........ I tried the MS
online tutorials and the changes stick in XL and PP, just not in Word ......
HELP !!!!!!!!!!!!!
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Carol

If you have Acrobat 7 installed, see the very last part of
http://www.gmayor.com/lose_that_adob...at_toolbar.htm

--
Carol A. Bratt, MCP

"Oztaurus" wrote:

I want to customise my menus and toolbars in word. i can make the changes ok,
but they don't stick. I have tried selecting the "save in Normal.dot" or in
"Document 1.doc" or "Doc1.dot" or the working file name. When I open them
again - I am back to the standard toolbar options. ........ I tried the MS
online tutorials and the changes stick in XL and PP, just not in Word ......
HELP !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Oztaurus

Carol ...... I love you !!!! Marry me !!! :-) the Adobe bit did the trick
and the Shift File Save All worked like a charm.

Thanks again,
Graham (Oztaurus)

"Oztaurus" wrote:

I want to customise my menus and toolbars in word. i can make the changes ok,
but they don't stick. I have tried selecting the "save in Normal.dot" or in
"Document 1.doc" or "Doc1.dot" or the working file name. When I open them
again - I am back to the standard toolbar options. ........ I tried the MS
online tutorials and the changes stick in XL and PP, just not in Word ......

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Carol

Glad I could help you.....
--