A Microsoft Word forum. Microsoft Office Word Forum - WordBanter

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Home » Microsoft Office Word Forum - WordBanter forum » Microsoft Word Newsgroups » Page Layout
Site Map Home Register Authors List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Web Partners

some help with provider

Old December 6th 21, 12:53 PM

First recorded activity by WordBanter: Oct 2021
Default some help with provider

hey there. guys what about profitable ssl anf hosting provider can u sggest for me? Trustful and cheap provider, pls?
Ads
Old December 6th 21, 01:09 PM

First recorded activity by WordBanter: Sep 2021

Quote:
Originally Posted by hopper55 View Post
hey there. guys what about profitable ssl anf hosting provider can u sggest for me? Trustful and cheap provider, pls?
I am user of namecheap hosting. I started to use new their plan of https://www.namecheap.com/hosting/email/ If your free email hosting is not enough to control messaging infrastructure then it is the time to get a customized email hosting. There are several advantages of outsourcing your messaging requirements to a hosting provider.
Old December 6th 21, 01:30 PM

First recorded activity by WordBanter: Sep 2021

Quote:
Originally Posted by hopper55 View Post
the businesses are more likely to go for email hosting solutions as they allow secure access to desktop email client via POP or IMAP. The overalls email traffic is encrypted, as well as usernames and passwords sent for verification, from the email client to the mail server.