Sloth

Default Stuff gets cutoff when printing.

An associate of mine e-mailed me a report. The information looks fine in the
program, but when I print the bottom line is cut in half. Here are two links
showing what I am getting. "Preview" is what the file looks like when I use
print preview. "Strange" is what the actual printout is. I have tried
printing to Acrobat and my printer (HP Laserjet). I get the same result
either way. I know it isn't the margins because the outline of the cell is
printed, but the words above the bottom line is not printed. Thanks in
advance. How can I fix this?

http://img264.imageshack.us/img264/8139/preview5ln.png
http://img264.imageshack.us/img264/4931/strange6qc.png