Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
GraemeB

Default QB offers online backup....SBA should - I'd buy it!

QuickBooks offer On-Line Back-up support for $99/year. This is worry free,
easy off-site back up support that I trusted as a QB user. TI mmiss this and
would purchase it if offered by Microsoft/SBA.

Is this in the works?

----------------
click "I Agree" in the message pane.

http://www.microsoft.com/office/comm....word.newusers
Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Bob Buckland ?:-\)

Hi Graeme,

You may want to post this in the MS Office Small Business Accounting group (link below).

=======

--
Let us know if this has helped you,

Bob Buckland ?:-)
MS Office System Products MVP
*courtesy is not expensive and can pay big dividends8

A. Specific newsgroup/discussion group mentioned in this message:

or via browser:
http://microsoft.com/communities/new...ic.sba.general

B. MS Office Community discussion/newsgroups via Web Browser
http://microsoft.com/office/communit...s/default.mspx
or
Microsoft hosted newsgroups via Outlook Express/newsreader