nhbdy252

Default Why doesn't OLE DB provider work with MyODBC?

Using word 2002, the OLE DB has problems initializing the MyODBC driver from
MySQL. This works with Word 2000.
Peter Jamieson

Have you tried connecting using ODBC directly (i.e. not via OLEDB), which is
what Word 2000 must do as it does not support OLE DB. You may have to go via
MS Query to to this (see the Tools menu in the top right hand corner of the
Select Data Source dialog box).

Peter Jamieson