Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Bob Bob is offline

Default Restore Deleted Quick Parts entry

In error I deleted the "Rounded Rectangle 3" item in the Building Blocks
Organizer. Is there a way to get it back?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Cindy M -WordMVP- Cindy M  -WordMVP- is offline

Hi ?B?Qm9i?=,

In error I deleted the "Rounded Rectangle 3" item in the Building Blocks
Organizer. Is there a way to get it back?

Word 2007.

Only if this is a building block that comes with Word. In that case: Close
Word. Search your system for the file "Building Blocks.dotx" (be sure to
search in hidden folders and files). Move it to another folder. Start Word.
Word should regenerate the default file.

Cindy Meister
INTER-Solutions, Switzerland
http://www.word.mvps.org