What is 192.168.1.1?

Old January 24th 22, 09:50 AM
alik123 alik123 is offline

Default What is 192.168.1.1?

What is 192.168.1.1?
Old January 24th 22, 09:52 AM
jeksonpip jeksonpip is offline

Originally Posted by alik123 View Post
What is 192.168.1.1?
Do I understand correctly that the topic of conversation is about ip?
Old January 24th 22, 09:53 AM
alik123 alik123 is offline

Originally Posted by jeksonpip View Post
Do I understand correctly that the topic of conversation is about ip?
Yes), you're absolutely right.
Old January 24th 22, 09:58 AM
maksbeb15 maksbeb15 is offline

Originally Posted by alik123 View Post
What is 192.168.1.1?
192.168.1.1 is the IP address of the router, which, if used to connect to the Internet, all computers and devices accessing the Internet through this router will use this address as their default gateway. 192.168.1.1 is the default IP address for most Wi-Fi routers. This universal IP address is used to configure and reset the router if you use a wireless network.
Old January 28th 22, 01:21 PM
MugurChirila MugurChirila is offline

I'd rather bet. Especially for sports. For some time now I have been choosing only the best sports betting sites in Romania. Here are some professional betting tips for today and tomorrow https://mightytips.ro/case-de-pariuri/ this article explains why online betting is accepted in Romania, at licensed bookmakers and how to make the most of this experience. Now I only use this portal.