Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
KingMe KingMe is offline

Default Using Word 2007 template problem

This is very strange but maybe others had similar problem.
Used a Newsletter Word 2007 template. Background was white.
Completed the Newsletter (14 pages). Saved it as PDF.
Displaying it on the screen it shows a light yellow background. If I print
the PDF file it prints with yellow background.
Where did I get the color from? How to avoid it?
Is this a problem or I did something stupid?
--
HP Pavilion Elite m9040n 2.4gh 3gb mem 640gb hard drive, dvd lightscribe
technology burner, Vista Home Premium, Office 2007
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

KingMe wrote:
This is very strange but maybe others had similar problem.
Used a Newsletter Word 2007 template. Background was white.
Completed the Newsletter (14 pages). Saved it as PDF.
Displaying it on the screen it shows a light yellow background. If I print
the PDF file it prints with yellow background.
Where did I get the color from? How to avoid it?
Is this a problem or I did something stupid?

hard to say -- did you use a publicly available template? Do you have a
link to it?

2cents
Robert
--
/"\ ASCII Ribbon Campaign | MSFT |
\ / | MVP | Scientific Reports

Problem with footnotes in urban report template of word 2007 kamal Microsoft Word Help 3 January 26th 09 08:09 AM
Problem with template saved on workgroup location 2007 Arun SP Microsoft Word Help 14 January 5th 09 06:18 AM
Word 2007 Linked OLE Object to Excel 2007 file performance problem Aaron LaBeau Microsoft Word Help 0 September 5th 08 01:42 PM
Word template problem Mel New Users 2 February 9th 06 05:12 AM
Word Template Printing problem Mary Microsoft Word Help 4 December 8th 05 08:12 PM