A Microsoft Word forum. Microsoft Office Word Forum - WordBanter

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Home » Microsoft Office Word Forum - WordBanter forum » Microsoft Word Newsgroups » Microsoft Word Help
Site Map Home Register Authors List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Web Partners

Does the cannabis plant fall naturally?

Old October 16th 21, 01:09 PM

First recorded activity by WordBanter: Aug 2010
Default Does the cannabis plant fall naturally?

it is my personal observation that female marijuana plants can grow flower buds so massive and weighty that the plant falls at an angle of about 45 degrees after rain. I observed this effect this year and 40 years ago. As soon as the plant falls at this angle, I have never seen it return to an upright position without intervention. Some of the most respectable online videos with massive plants clearly show a lot of sticks and twine supporting mighty buds. I have witnessed plants bending over and starting to grow sideways and upwards in the form of curved buds; they were not "tilted". It would seem that this situation of "overabundance" is characteristic of cannabis strain, and it would regularly fall in the field under similar growing conditions. In addition, it may seem that cannabis plants in the wild may possess this trait, creating an area of plants that "fall" in large numbers.
Ads
Old October 18th 21, 10:26 AM

First recorded activity by WordBanter: Jul 2021

When I started asking about the best outdoor strains, I never heard anyone talk about strains. The world is more exposed to cannabis because of its history. On the website https://cannabis-seeds-outlet.co.uk/...or-outdoors-uk , there is a good overview for each strain. In the early days, it was more like a commodity. This is what I'm learning from my college biology professor.
Old October 25th 21, 03:11 AM

First recorded activity by WordBanter: Oct 2021

I had never heard anybody mention strains till I started inquiring about the greatest outdoor strains smash karts .
Old March 3rd 22, 09:09 AM

First recorded activity by WordBanter: Apr 2021

Hi, can anyone advise me where to buy a good bong online?
Old March 3rd 22, 09:11 AM

First recorded activity by WordBanter: Feb 2022

After one cool private party where I had a great time smoking a bong. I decided to buy everything I needed for smoking at home. And since I am very inquisitive and impatient. So I quickly found a website with various cheap bongs. I didn't even know that there are so many styles, materials that are used to create bongs with a percolator. And I really liked the pricing policy on the site. It turned out that I could afford almost any bong from here. This finally convinced me of the perfection of this site.
Old April 19th 22, 12:02 PM

First recorded activity by WordBanter: Jan 2022

I've heard about that as well, and as I know, there are many ways to support the flower buds in that case.
Old April 20th 22, 07:41 AM

First recorded activity by WordBanter: Dec 2021

That's true, it's pretty easy to support flower buds using bamboo canes or something like that. At least, that's what I do because whenever I buy seeds from Herbies, they grow pretty big, ad as I know, it's a common problem for growers, and you just need to make sure that these canes don't rot or something like that.
Old May 29th 22, 05:37 PM

First recorded activity by WordBanter: Mar 2022

Hi, I would like to know what kind of music do you listen to when you are high?
Old May 29th 22, 08:42 PM

First recorded activity by WordBanter: Apr 2022

Hi, great question, I literally wrote a whole list of best songs to listen to while high not so long ago, it is based on what my friends and I listen to, this information may not be 100 percent suitable for everyone, but I can say that it obviously won’t hurt you to at least familiarize yourself with this information as it may be useful to you
Old May 30th 22, 03:55 AM

First recorded activity by WordBanter: Feb 2022

Wonderful post. This post is one of the best posts according to my point of view. Your work is so good and impressive. Thanks for it slither io