Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
David M David M is offline

Default Spell Check

spell check tells me the spell check is complete when i know its not ia have
added a t to the end of some words to check if its the whole document and the
first few lines it underlines the word in red as normal but after that no
underlining
Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
CyberTaz CyberTaz is offline

It sounds like you may have pasted content from another source [a web page,
perhaps?] & that content is formatted as a different Language. Try Control+A
to select all then go to Tools Languge (2003 or prior) or click the Set
Language button in the Proofing Group/Review Tab (2007) & select the
appropriate Language.

--
HTH |:)
Bob Jones