Lamb chop

Default why is autorecovery postponed?

I'm trying to save a large word document and I get a message saying the disk
is full (which it isn't) and I can't save it as anything, anywhere. Then I
get a message saying autorecovery is postponed, when it is cheked on in the
options tab.
This has happened several times now and I've lost work. Any ideas?

THANKS!

Lamb chop

Hi again, this worked the next time I opened the document, I could save as I
went along, but now it's started again. I have to close the document and just
lose my changes. There are at least 15Gb of space and the document is about
8,800 Kb. I can't even save to my flash disk. Any other ideas?
Thanks : -)

"Lamb chop" wrote:

Thanks for your help!