why do saved docs revert to prev edit version?

Old January 20th 06, 05:03 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Default why do saved docs revert to prev edit version?

When I edit docs in track changes, accept changes, save document with the
accepted changes and then activate print, the document prints out in track
changes with the last edits. Why? And how do I correct/address this problem?
This is becoming a bigger problem daily!

Old January 20th 06, 06:00 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

In that case, I have no explanation unless there is either a FilePrint macro
or a virus at work.

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:

Are you actually selecting Accept All Changes in Document or just

switching
to Final view?

newsgroup so
all may benefit.