Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Miss D Miss D is offline

Default Need on document to print a couple different sizes

I have a 10 page document that is set-up for 8 1/2 by 11, except the 2nd
page. It is setup for Legal size. When I send it to print, the first page
prints correctly, the 2nd page is shrunk to fit 8 1/2 by 11 and then the rest
of the document is also shrunk and prints way to small. I wanted the printer
to pull legal for the second page, or at best, not shink pages 3 through 10.
What can I do. Please help!! Thanks