Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Barbara540 Barbara540 is offline

Default Where is the blasted checkbox in Word?

I can't find the simple checkbox to use in the body of my letters. Can
someone help me?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Greg Maxey Greg Maxey is offline

On Aug 27, 7:57*pm, Barbara540
wrote:
I can't find the simple checkbox to use in the body of my letters. *Can
someone help me?

What blasted checkbox are you looking for? Is this a checkbox that
you have used before and lost or one that you have heard about but
can't find?

What version of Word are you using? Are you looking for an
interactive checkbox, a formfield checkbox, a static symbol that looks
like a checkbox (checked or unchecked)?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Terry Farrell Terry Farrell is offline

It's different in most versions of Word, but I'm guessing that you have Word
2007? Then enable the Developer Tab - one of the first options under Word
Options.

--
Terry Farrell - MSWord MVP