SossamonJ

Default How do I accept all recommendations from the grammar check?

How do I accept all recommendations from the grammar check?
Joe McGuire

I don't know the answer but would you really want to?

"SossamonJ" wrote in message
How do I accept all recommendations from the grammar check?

Herb Tyson [MVP]

That's not a built-in option. You'd have to write a macro to do it, and I'm
positive that you wouldn't be happy with the results, unless, of course,
you're preparing an article that demonstrates the folly of accepting all of
the grammar checker's recommendations. ;-)

--
Herb Tyson MS MVP
http://www.herbtyson.com
"SossamonJ" wrote in message
How do I accept all recommendations from the grammar check?

JoAnn Paules [MSFT MVP]

And some just can't be "accepted". How do you accept fragmented or run-on
sentences? And what about those nouns that end in an s but are singular?

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]