Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Naser Mohammed Naser Mohammed is offline

Default How to remove paragraph sign "P"....

Hello!
Please guide me How to remove sign "P" from word page?
Thanking You

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Lene Fredborg Lene Fredborg is offline

Click on the ¶ icon in the Standard toolbar
or
Select Tools Options View tab and uncheck the "Paragraph marks" and
"All" check boxes, clik OK.

For more information, see the article:
http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/Formatting/NonPrintChars.htm

--