Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Mana[_2_] Mana[_2_] is offline

Default How do i print a color image in black and white on my hp deskjet

I have a color printer - hp deskjet 5160. I have a word document that
contains color images in it.

However, i want to print it in black and white only.

How do i do this?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Hi Mana,

In File=Print=Properties check to see if your printer has a greyscale setting. If not, you can change each picture in Word to
greyscale from the the Picture toolbar (pre 2007) or from the Picture Tools (Format) Ribbon in Word 2007

--

Bob Buckland ?:-)
MS Office System Products MVP