Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

Default insert picture using a scanner

Nothing much has changed. See http://www.gmayor.com/scan_into_word_2007.htm

"mcp111" wrote in message
news
I disagree with you.
If I have to scan a 100 page document, it is a royal pain to scan each one
into a jpg file and then insert each picture into word. It was much easier
in
Word 2003 where you could directly scan the pages into Word!!!
Why has Microsoft made things so difficult with word 2007 and word 2010?

Partha

"JoAnn Paules [MVP]" wrote:

I'm glad that MS has finally dropped that option. I keep telling people
scan in their images, edit them with a graphics program *and then* insert
them into Word or Publisher. A much better process, IMHO.

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"Graham Mayor" wrote in message
You don't. Scan to an image and insert that.

JohnMo wrote:
I using Word 2007 beta.

How do you insert from a scanner.