Daniel

Default Workgroup Templates File Location

Good morning,

As a sys admin I am trying to comme up with an easy way to manage my users'
workgroup templates.

I originally wrote vba come inside a doc that once opened changed the file
location. The prob. with this approach is that it only works if the user has
place their macro security to low or medium (and they enable macros). Also,
then it only applies to the current user.

I would like to know (maybe through reg hacks???) how I can set the
workgroup templates for ms office for all the users on a computer while
getting around this macro protection. There has to be a way, I can't be the
first with this problem!

Thank you for the help,

Daniel
Doug Robbins

See the article "Distributing macros to other users" at:

http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/MacrosVBA/...buteMacros.htm

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.