Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Beth Melton Beth Melton is offline

Default Ping Beth Melton -- 'subscription option...to notify...of replies to their posts'

Great! I was feeling bad that I may have got your hopes up so I'm thankful
you found something that will help find your replies after all. :-)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Beth Melton
Microsoft Office MVP
https://mvp.support.microsoft.com/profile/Melton

What is a Microsoft MVP? http://mvp.support.microsoft.com/gp/mvpfaqs

"John Hanley" wrote in message
Thanks for that, I had not been aware of that 'Show Replies' setting --
now that I look at it, it also has a shortcut toggle of Ctrl+H which will
be handy. That's why I browse these newsgroups, for little nuggets like
that :-)

"Beth Melton" wrote in message
I'm sorry, I misspoke about Windows Mail. I thought it was originally in
the spec for Windows Mail but they only included it on the web interface.
For Windows Mail you'd use the View/Current View/Show Replies to my
messages" option to find your replies.