Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Roseblood Roseblood is offline

Default what do I do I do in the keyboard to know the functions of my ico

What do I press in the keyboard to know the functions of the icons in my
toolbar?????? PLEASE HELP MEEEEEE!!!
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Ed from AZ Ed from AZ is offline

F1

On Sep 13, 3:08 am, Roseblood
wrote:
What do I press in the keyboard to know the functions of the icons in my
toolbar?????? PLEASE HELP MEEEEEE!!!

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

This sounds like a homework question, and it's possible that the other
answer you've received (F1) is the one that is sought. But if you want to be
able to see descriptions of the functions of toolbar buttons when you hover
over them, go to Tools | Customize | Options and check the box for "Show
ScreenTips on toolbars." If you want those ScreenTips to include the
keyboard shortcut for a given button, also check "Show shortcut keys in
ScreenTips."

"Roseblood" wrote in message
What do I press in the keyboard to know the functions of the icons in my
toolbar?????? PLEASE HELP MEEEEEE!!!

Library functions Manticorr Microsoft Word Help 0 July 9th 07 03:54 AM
tab functions for bullets larry Microsoft Word Help 2 August 4th 06 06:33 PM
Date functions!!!! cjlanphear Tables 3 June 8th 06 02:56 AM
Keyboard short cut to change keyboard language setting Kari Microsoft Word Help 2 May 17th 06 03:05 PM
Laptop lost keyboard shortcut functions, how to restore? skaarsally Microsoft Word Help 1 October 29th 05 12:34 AM