janesurman

Default how to set up an automatic footer stating date document last type.

I am using Microsofot XP. I want to set up a footer for a group of documents
(short stories) that will show on screen and in a print out the last date the
document was produced.
Jay Freedman

janesurman wrote:
I am using Microsofot XP. I want to set up a footer for a group of
documents (short stories) that will show on screen and in a print out
the last date the document was produced.

For documents that you haven't produced yet, open the footer of the template
you'll base new documents on. Go to Insert Field and select either the
SaveDate field or the PrintDate field, depending on which one corresponds to
your "date the document was produced".

For documents that already exist, you'll have to add the same field to their
footers individually.

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman