Convert word to pdf and save check boxes

Old July 10th 08, 03:12 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Louisa Ray

Default Convert word to pdf and save check boxes

Hello,

I am trying to convert some word documents to pdf's. There are check boxes
in the word file and when they are converted to pdf's, the checkboxes are
gone and this shows instead {formcheckbox}. How do I fix this. I have Word
2003 and Adobe 7.0.

Thank you,
Louisa Ray
Old July 10th 08, 04:26 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graham Mayor

Tools options print uncheck field codes should fix it.

--

Graham Mayor - Word MVP

My web site www.gmayor.com
Word MVP web site http://word.mvps.org