Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Xavior Xavior is offline

Default Unable to print document.

Hi,

I have a user that is trying to print this word document.
She is able to print the document if she decides to print the whole document.
However, when she only some pages. I.E. 2-9. She is unable to do so.
MS word however shows no error. There are no print outs either.
I tested it with another document and was able to do the above.

Is there any settings that could be changed to enable her to print the range
of pages she wanted?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Probably she needs to include a section number; see
http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/Formatting...leSections.htm or the "Print
specific pages and sections portion of
http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/wo...CH060829711033.

http://word.mvps.org

"Xavior" wrote in message
Hi,

I have a user that is trying to print this word document.
She is able to print the document if she decides to print the whole
document.
However, when she only some pages. I.E. 2-9. She is unable to do so.
MS word however shows no error. There are no print outs either.
I tested it with another document and was able to do the above.

Is there any settings that could be changed to enable her to print the
range
of pages she wanted?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Brock Kartes Brock Kartes is offline

Default MS Word 2007 - Selected Page Printing doesn't work

When attempting to print selected pages from MS Word 2007 from a document that has customized page numbers the request doesn't print the specified pages based on the page number reference in the page numbers in document bar.

The application however is able to print based on the customized page numbers entered into the header/footer area of the document. This is a change from Word 2003, is there a way to revert Word 2007 back to printing actual versus versus customized pages?

Greatly Appreciated.

Suzanne S. Barnhill wrote:

Probably she needs to include a section number; seehttp://word.mvps.
19-Apr-10

Probably she needs to include a section number; see
http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/Formatting...leSections.htm or the "Print
specific pages and sections portion of
http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/wo...CH060829711033.

http://word.mvps.org

On Monday, April 19, 2010 12:51 AM
Xavior wrote:

Unable to print document.
Hi,

I have a user that is trying to print this word document.
She is able to print the document if she decides to print the whole document.
However, when she only some pages. I.E. 2-9. She is unable to do so.
MS word however shows no error. There are no print outs either.
I tested it with another document and was able to do the above.

Is there any settings that could be changed to enable her to print the range
of pages she wanted?

On Monday, April 19, 2010 1:45 AM
Graham Mayor wrote:

See http://support.microsoft.
See http://support.microsoft.com/kb/826218

On Monday, April 19, 2010 8:29 AM
Suzanne S. Barnhill wrote:

Probably she needs to include a section number; seehttp://word.mvps.
Probably she needs to include a section number; see
http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/Formatting...leSections.htm or the "Print
specific pages and sections portion of
http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/wo...CH060829711033.

http://word.mvps.org

Excel 2007 Filter Tool
http://www.eggheadcafe.com/tutorials...lter-tool.aspx
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

See http://support.microsoft.

Suzanne S. Barnhill wrote:

Probably she needs to include a section number; seehttp://word.mvps.
Probably she needs to include a section number; see
http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/Formatting...leSections.htm or the "Print
specific pages and sections portion of
http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/wo...CH060829711033.

http://word.mvps.org

Excel 2007 Filter Tool
http://www.eggheadcafe.com/tutorials...lter-tool.aspx
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Brock Kartes Brock Kartes is offline

Default Word 2007 - Unable to Print Selected Pages

See http://support.microsoft.

Suzanne S. Barnhill wrote:

Probably she needs to include a section number; seehttp://word.mvps.
Probably she needs to include a section number; see
http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/Formatting...leSections.htm or the "Print
specific pages and sections portion of
http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/wo...CH060829711033.

http://word.mvps.org

On Wednesday, May 19, 2010 5:13 PM
Brock Kartes wrote:

MS Word 2007 - Selected Page Printing doesn't work
When attempting to print selected pages from MS Word 2007 from a document that has customized page numbers the request doesn't print the specified pages based on the page number reference in the page numbers in document bar.

The application however is able to print based on the customized page numbers entered into the header/footer area of the document. This is a change from Word 2003, is there a way to revert Word 2007 back to printing actual versus versus customized pages?

Greatly Appreciated.

Crypto Obfuscator for .NET - Product Review
http://www.eggheadcafe.com/tutorials...or-for-ne.aspx
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

See http://support.microsoft.

Brock Kartes wrote:

MS Word 2007 - Selected Page Printing doesn't work
When attempting to print selected pages from MS Word 2007 from a document that has customized page numbers the request doesn't print the specified pages based on the page number reference in the page numbers in document bar.

The application however is able to print based on the customized page numbers entered into the header/footer area of the document. This is a change from Word 2003, is there a way to revert Word 2007 back to printing actual versus versus customized pages?

Greatly Appreciated.

Crypto Obfuscator for .NET - Product Review
http://www.eggheadcafe.com/tutorials...or-for-ne.aspx
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Tom Willett[_2_] Tom Willett[_2_] is offline

Eggheader hijacker.

:
: The application however is able to print based on the customized page
numbers entered into the header/footer area of the document. This is a
change from Word 2003, is there a way to revert Word 2007 back to printing
actual versus versus customized pages?
:
: Greatly Appreciated.
:
:
:
: Suzanne S. Barnhill wrote:
:
: Probably she needs to include a section number; seehttp://word.mvps.
: 19-Apr-10
:
: Probably she needs to include a section number; see
: http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/Formatting...leSections.htm or the
"Print
: specific pages and sections portion of
:
http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/wo...CH060829711033.
:
: --
: Suzanne S. Barnhill
: Microsoft MVP (Word)
: Words into Type
: Fairhope, Alabama USA
: http://word.mvps.org
:
:
: On Monday, April 19, 2010 12:51 AM
: Xavior wrote:
:
: Unable to print document.
: Hi,
:
: Graham Mayor wrote:
:
: See http://support.microsoft.
: See http://support.microsoft.com/kb/826218
:
: --
:
: Graham Mayor - Word MVP
:
: My web site www.gmayor.com
: Word MVP web site http://word.mvps.org
:
:
:
: Brock Kartes wrote:
:
: MS Word 2007 - Selected Page Printing doesn't work
: When attempting to print selected pages from MS Word 2007 from a document
that has customized page numbers the request doesn't print the specified
pages based on the page number reference in the page numbers in document
bar.
:
: The application however is able to print based on the customized page
numbers entered into the header/footer area of the document. This is a
change from Word 2003, is there a way to revert Word 2007 back to printing
actual versus versus customized pages?
:
: Greatly Appreciated.
:
:
: Submitted via EggHeadCafe - Software Developer Portal of Choice
: Crypto Obfuscator for .NET - Product Review
:
http://www.eggheadcafe.com/tutorials...or-for-ne.aspx

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

: Suzanne S. Barnhill wrote:
:
: Probably she needs to include a section number; seehttp://word.mvps.
: 19-Apr-10
:
: Probably she needs to include a section number; see
: http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/Formatting...leSections.htm or the
"Print
: specific pages and sections portion of
:
http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/wo...CH060829711033.
:
: --