Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
cabelgrl cabelgrl is offline

Default How do I change an item on the document I scanned.

I have not scanned documents before and I want to figure out how to change
wording or amount in a document that I have scanned.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

They need to be scanned in with OCR software. Please note that when you do
that you generally need to proofread for errors and correct formatting. It's
usually easier to ask the file originator for the electronic file. Sometimes
it's illegal to make changes to a document without the owner's consent.

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]