Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Robert Handel Robert Handel is offline

Default 2007 Outlook and 2007 Word

I have up graded to 2007 and have the following problem. I use word as my
editor in outlook email. When I type an email in outlook, the type continues
to move across the page. It does not end at the end of the page and proceed
to the next line. It just goes and goes. i have set up the format as HTML
text in both word and outlook. I have reloaded the program, and the problem
is still not fixed. i am stumped and need help
Thank you