Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Jim502008 Jim502008 is offline

Default Increased Margins and OverPrinting Text

i have Office 2007 sp1. Problem is when an envelope is added to a letter in
Word. The envelope and letter PRINT FINE TOGETHER. It is when the letter is
printed separately that i get 3" margins but the text remains printed on the
same line and overprints itself.

If i close Word and reopen, I can print the letter OK the first time.
Subsequent tries give the big margins and overprinting text.

Any suggestions?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

This sounds like a limitation in the printer driver. See if there's an
update. Failing that don't add the envelope to the document, sinply print it
from the envelope tool directly. Better still create an envelope template
(there are samples you can download from my web site you can play around
with).