chas

Default i have lost the file and view commands off my word xp menu.

I have lost the file and view commands off my menu bar at the top. I have
tried the toolbar delete within the registry settings and also running
"winword.exe /a". The winword exec brings up a word doc with the original
menu settings, but I am unable to save this setting. New documents, or
documents saved off of the winword exec document all return to the missing
menu structure.
Jay Freedman

See http://www.word.mvps.org/FAQs/Custom...oreMenuCmd.htm.

--