Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
John Wernecke

Default How change the "text selection color" from black?

I would like to change the text selection color in MSWord 2003 from black to
another color? Is there a simple way to do it?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
TedMi

It appears that the selection color is hard-wired to be the complement of the
background, which is white by default, hence selection is black. If you
change the background to blue (Tools, Options, General), the selection color
will be yellow.

-Ted
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

No. AFAIK, there is not *any* way to do it.