Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
0pus 0pus is offline

Default Creating automated forms

How do I create a form that has optional or automated paragraphs? For
example, I would like to create a price waiver letter that would permit my
sales people to extend a trial period and/or waive certain fees for a
specified period and/or reduce fees for certain products or services for a
period and/or modify an entire section of the master agreement with a
substitute section. Is there a way to do this in Word that would produce the
paragraphs needed, but not any others? How do I accomplish this?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

See http://www.wordsite.com/

Or, if you want to develop something yourself, you should start with a
userform.

See the following pages of fellow MVP Greg Maxey's website:

http://gregmaxey.mvps.org/Create_and...a_UserForm.htm

http://gregmaxey.mvps.org/Populate_UserForm_ListBox.htm

--
Hope this helps.