Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Darren H Darren H is offline

Default Format Change Case Word 2007

Previously to be able to change case in Word 2007 you went to Format on the
toolbar then change case, which then gave you the options for this.

Now format doesn't appear on the top of the toolbar and hence I cannot find
the change case to enable me to change case for entire sentances and
paragraphs.
--
Thanks for your help!
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Beth Melton Beth Melton is offline

Change Case is located on the Home tab in the Font group (second row). You
can also use the keyboard shortcut, Shift + F3 to cycle through the options.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Beth Melton
Microsoft Office MVP

Coauthor of Word 2007 Inside Out:

Word FAQ: http://mvps.org/word
MVP FAQ site: http://mvps.org/

"Darren H" wrote in message
Previously to be able to change case in Word 2007 you went to Format on
the
toolbar then change case, which then gave you the options for this.

Now format doesn't appear on the top of the toolbar and hence I cannot
find
the change case to enable me to change case for entire sentances and
paragraphs.
--
Thanks for your help!

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Rae Drysdale Rae Drysdale is offline

I'm not using 2007 but it's there somewhere - try the home tab. However, the
keyboard shortcut is much better - Shift and F3. This will toggle through the
different cases. Hope this helps.
--
Rae Drysdale