Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
WGS Brown WGS Brown is offline

Default Combining multiple files

To save on printing costs, I want to combine five different WORD files then
print ten copies for class manuals. They all are slightly different - styles,
formatting, etc. Each file prints fine as a single document. To combine them
I've tried Master Doc (problems because they are formatted differently);
Insert File ( almost works but is hard to maintain); and OLE (sounds good but
only links the first page). Seems like a common problem. Anyone have any
ideas? Thanks

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

You will need to use Adobe Acrobat or one of its cheaper clones.

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:

The simplest way is to convert all to PDF and then combine them in

Acrobat.

newsgroup so
all may benefit.