Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
karen110 karen110 is offline

Default Text formatting weirdness

Hi, in Word 2003 I have some text in front of a picture (Format
picture/Layout/Behind text) and it looks fine zoomed at 50%, 75%, 150%, etc.,
but at 100% the text disappears!

Format Picture/Layout/Behind Text is still enabled. I can't figure out what
is different at 100%, but at 100% there is no text, just background.

Any ideas?

thanks,
karen
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Cindy M. Cindy M. is offline

Hi Karen,

Hi, in Word 2003 I have some text in front of a picture (Format
picture/Layout/Behind text) and it looks fine zoomed at 50%, 75%, 150%, etc.,
but at 100% the text disappears!

Format Picture/Layout/Behind Text is still enabled. I can't figure out what
is different at 100%, but at 100% there is no text, just background.

What do you see in Print Preview, or when you print out this page? Is the text
visible then?

If yes, then there may be a problem with your graphics card driver. You might
check the manufacturer's website for an update.

Cindy Meister
INTER-Solutions, Switzerland
http://www.word.mvps.org

in the newsgroup and not by e-mail :-)