Sue

Default how to include "heading xyz continued . . ." on each page

Hi,
Is it possible to include an auto page header that says something like
Heading XYZ continued, but which shows only if the text following the Heading
XYZ actually continues to the next page? For example:
Page 1:
Heading Level 1
HeadingA Level 2
text
HeadingB level 2
text
automatic page break
Page 2:
text (continues on)

What I'd like to have at the top of page two is "HeadingB continued"

Is it possible to have this automated in someway, so that if more text is
added at a later stage I don't have to play around with moving this
sub-heading?

Thanks

Sue