S. H. Drew

Default document printing small

I have a multi-page Word document that, for unknown reasons, is printing
small. It looks fine onscreen in "print preview" but when I print, the data
on each page has been shrunken and it takes up only about 2/3 of the page,
when it should take up the full page. I have not changed the font or set any
page breaks, so that is not the problem. Page set up shows the correct paper
size (8.5 x 11). I've tried printing to a different printer, but the same
thing still happens. Can anyone tell me how to fix this printing problem?
S. H. Drew

Hi folks! It turns out that having the comments show onscreen was the
problem. So if you're experiencing this problem printing, hide your comments
and see if that helps.