Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
gm 7064 gm 7064 is offline

Default HOW DO I INCREASE BALLOON FONT SIZE THROUGHOUT A DOCUMENT

How can i increase the font size of the text that's inside the "comment"
balloons thoughout the same document?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Jay Freedman Jay Freedman is offline

On Mon, 2 Nov 2009 12:46:01 -0800, gm 7064 gm
wrote:

How can i increase the font size of the text that's inside the "comment"
balloons thoughout the same document?

Modify the Coment Text style.

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

You may also have to modify the Balloon Text style.

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

wrote:

How can i increase the font size of the text that's inside the "comment"
balloons thoughout the same document?

Modify the Coment Text style.

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman
Microsoft Word MVP FAQ:
http://word.mvps.org
.

JobyAnn JobyAnn is offline
Junior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by gm 7064 View Post
How can i increase the font size of the text that's inside the "comment"
balloons thoughout the same document?
Hi gm 7064,
There are 3 ways you can adopt to increase the font size of the comment text.

Method 1:
Put cursor at the start of the first comment text and press "Ctrl+ Shift+ End" to select all comment texts. Then you can change the text size as you need.

Method 2:
Modify the "Comment Text" style by opening "Styles" window. Find the "Comment Text" style and set the formatting accordingly.

Method 3:
You can run a macro by creating a new module and paste the bellowing codes:

Sub SetCommentTextStyle()
Dim objComment As Comment
Dim objDoc As Document
Dim strFontName As String
Dim strFontSize As String

Set objDoc = ActiveDocument
strFontName = InputBox("Enter text font name he ", "Font name")
strFontSize = InputBox("Enter font size he ", "Font size")

With objDoc
For Each objComment In .Comments
objComment.Range.Font.Name = strFontName
objComment.Range.Font.Size = strFontSize
Next objComment
End With
End Sub

Just enter in the boxes popped up. The macro shall set all comment texts in this document as required.

For more detailed information, you can refer to the following article:

https://www.datanumen.com/blogs/3-me...word-document/

Hope that helps!

Joby

Last edited by JobyAnn : April 14th 17 at 05:17 AM