Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Excelinator Excelinator is offline

Default why do crop marks show up at the top and bottom of my document?

why do crop marks show up at the top and bottom of my document?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

See http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=839371 "Margin marks or crop
marks appear on each corner of the page when you open a document in Word".

Excelinator wrote:

why do crop marks show up at the top and bottom of my document?

Margin marks or crop marks sld101 Page Layout 3 June 15th 07 11:23 PM
crop marks Ginger Pillay Microsoft Word Help 2 September 1st 06 05:50 PM
Crop Marks Ginger Pillay Microsoft Word Help 2 September 1st 06 05:45 PM
Crop Marks Ginger Pillay New Users 2 September 1st 06 05:24 PM
Registry fix to remove margin marks or crop marks on page corners, courtesy of Jay Freedman Bob Wang Microsoft Word Help 1 February 5th 06 02:03 AM