Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Cindy Cindy is offline

Default HELP w/ Printing Small Business Office 2003 Word (PLEASE!)

Whenever I try to print something in Word the lines skip or the words don't
all print. Even though they appear on the screen AND in the print preview. I
tried already to uninstall office 2003 and reinstall but it didn't help. I
also called the printer company, they say it's definitely a word problem
because all other applications are printing properly. Can anyone help???????
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Pranav Vaidya[_2_] Pranav Vaidya[_2_] is offline

Hi Cindy,

I am not very sure how your document looks like, however try to look at
these areas..

Check if you have any hidden text in your document (text formatted as hidden)
Check your printer settings
Check the 'Options' button on the print dialog box
Check the selection made in 'Print what' drop down on print dialog box

Hope this helps!!
--
Pranav Vaidya
VBA Developer