Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
tates tates is offline

Default Convert Word doc into PDF

how can I convert a Word document into a PDF file?
--
Regards ~ tates
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Aislinn Gettings Aislinn Gettings is offline

"tates" wrote:

how can I convert a Word document into a PDF file?
--
Regards ~ tates

I got this link through the Microsoft Help and it is a quick add in then
you can both save as and send as a pdf. Hope this helps

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

If you have Word 2007 you can download the PDF creation tool from Microsoft.
If you have another version, you will need a third party tool, which can be
anything from expensive (Acrobat) to free (PrimoPDF).

tates wrote:
how can I convert a Word document into a PDF file?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Dawn Dawn is offline

This is a free pdf downloader site: http://www.dopdf.com/download.php You
can then "print" it to pdf (Change default printer to "dopdf v6"). It will
save it to a pdf. Remember to change it back to your regular printer to
print out documents.

Convert cwk to Word Joe[_5_] New Users 5 March 27th 08 12:43 PM
can not convert word doc to pdf Sully Microsoft Word Help 2 October 16th 06 10:05 PM
convert word doc into rtf doc ptrck New Users 7 December 5th 05 03:31 PM
convert PDF to Word Lilybitt1 Microsoft Word Help 5 December 3rd 05 07:16 AM
how to convert word doc into rtf ptrck New Users 2 December 2nd 05 01:13 AM