Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Scott S[_2_] Scott S[_2_] is offline

Default Why does MSOffice Word repeatedly configure before launching ?

I just upgraded to MSOFFICE 2007 and everything worked perfectly (Excel,
PPoint, Outlook, etc.) except for Word. Everytime I try to open the Word
program it goes through a lengthy configuration process before a document
opens.

How do I eliminate this processing and have the program immediatly open a
doc ?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
jon jon is offline

I have also (unsuccessfully) been trying to find the answer to this. If
it's any help I find pressing the Esc key kills the hanging/slow process and
immediately opens the document
--
Jon